The USB to serial converter is a USB to serial (TTL) converter which is simple, cost effective, very small and easy to use. It uses a type B USB connector to connect to your PC and is based on the CP2102 Bridge from Silicon Labs. It provides the user with multi baud rate serial data and access to flow control signals in a convenient 10 pin FRC connector.The USB to serial converter makes an easy USB-Serial interface, so you can easily create USB to RS-232 converters. In any application, make sure the TX and RX lines from the USB are crossed over to the attached peripheral. That is, the TX from the USB connects to the RX of the target and the RX from the USB connects to the TX of the target device.
- ONBOARD POWER LED INDICATOR.
- SELF POWERED OR USB POWERED.
- COMPACT DESIGN.
- ON BOARD FRC HEADER FOR EASY PROGRAMMING.
- USB 2.0 COMPLIANT 12MBPS MAXIMUM SPEED.
- HARDWARE OR XON/XOFF HANDSHAKING SUPPORTED; 300BPS TO 1MBPS.
- UART SUPPORTS 5-8 BIT DATA, 1-2 STOP BITS, ODD/EVEN AND NO PARITY.
- ON-CHIP 3.3V REGULATOR AVAILABLE.