Color Sensor Recognition TCS230 TCS3200 Module come with programmable color and full-scale output frequency support. Offering direct communication with microcontroller, these also have power down feature, low-profile lead (pb) free and RoHS and compliant surface-mount package. Further, the presence of on-board color sensor support for 3V-5V voltage output and output frequency voltage of 0 – 5V also makes it directly connectable with microcontroller. Some of its standard features include use as programmable color light-to-frequency converters, providing output in form of square wave, scaling of full-scale output frequency to one of three preset values and others.
- On-board TCS3200 color sensor
- Support 3V-5V voltage output
- Output frequency voltage: 0 – 5V
- Can be connected directly with Microcontroller (ARDUINO)
- Static detection of the measured object color
- Best detection distance: 10mm