This sensor is ideal for detecting the obstacle in robot surrounding by means of no – contact proximity detection. The sensor uses the TSOP sensor (commonly used in TV, DVD Player receiver) to detect the obstacle. This is the digital sensor and provides high output whenever it detects the object. The detecting distance can be tuned by varying the on board potentiometer for desired range.
- TSOP sensor for detection.
- On board visual indicator (LED) for object detection.
- Digital output (Active high when obstacle detected).
- Compaq design and easily mountable.
- Simple 3 PIN header interface.
- Immune to ambient light.