This USB serial cable supplies +5V at up to 500mA (USB specification limit) along with TxD and RxD sginals — no hardware handshaking. Now you can test the serial Data with this so cheap one to replace this FT232RL one(USBSerial Adapter). It is very easy to use, you just need to plug it into the computer there will be a com found in the computer. Then you Open the serial tester to test the Serial Data. Please Notice that if you need to program the Arduino board, this module can work
- PL2303HX USB to TTL with Enclosure Flash Cable
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 4 pin connector
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs.
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE and Windows (XP, 2003), Vista, Win 7.
- Without Internet and display, you can log in and modulate Raspberry Pi through serial port.
- Length: from USB head to female head, 1 M
- Connection Explanation: Red-VCC, Black-GND, White-TXD, Green-RXD
- Please be careful. Wrong connection will lead to main board damage!
- Size: Approx. 1m/ 3.28ft