- The automatic sensor: to enter the sensor output range is high, people leave the sensor range of the automatic delay off high, output low.
- The photosensitive control (optional, factory is not set) may set the photosensitive control during the day or light intensity without induction.
- Temperature compensation (optional, factory is not set): In the summer when the ambient temperature rises to 30 ~ 32 ℃, slightly shorter detection range, temperature compensation can be used as a performance compensation.
- Two trigger mode: (can be selected by jumpers) a, can not repeat the trigger: the sensor output high, the delay time is over, the output will automatically become low from high; b, repeatable trigger: the sensor output high after the delay period, if the human body in its sensing range activities, its output will remain high until after the delay will be left high to low (sensor module review Measured activities of each body will be automatically extended after a delay time, and the final event of the delay time Starting point of time).
- With induction blocking time (the default setting: 2.5S block time): sensor module, after each sensor output (high change Into a low level),you can set up a blockade followed by time period, in this time period the sensor does not accept any sensor signal. This feature can have a “sensor output time” and “blocking time” the interval between the work produced can be applied to detect the interval Products; also inhibit this function during load switching for a variety of interference. (This time can be set at zero seconds – Tens of seconds).
- Micro-power consumption: static current “50 microamps, especially for battery-powered automatic control products.