- The sensor module light is adaptable to the environment, it has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube, tube infrared emitting a certain frequency, when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface and output digital signal (a low level 0V) signal, can be adjusted through the potentiometer knob detection distance, effective distance range 2 ~ 30 cm, the working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V.The detection range of the sensor can through the potentiometer to adjust and have small interference, easy to assemble, easy to use, etc, can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count and black and white line tracking and so on many occasions.Product performance:1.. when signal module without obstacles ahead, the OUT port (5V) output level continuously.
When the module detects obstacles ahead signal, circuit board on the green light is lit, the OUT port at the same time
Continuous output low level (0 v) signal, the detection module from 2-30 cm, 35 ° Angle detection, detection
Distance can be adjusted through the potentiometer, clockwise adjust potentiometer, detection distance increases;Counter-clockwise tuning Potentiometer, reduce the detection distance.
2. Active infrared reflection detecting sensor, therefore the reflectivity and shape of the target is the key of the detection range.
One black minimum detection range, white biggest;Small area of the object distance, large distance.
3. The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, can also direct drive
a 5V relay,Connection mode: the VCC – VCC;GND – GND The OUT – IO
4, the comparator USES the LM393, work stability.
5, can use 3.3 V to 5 V dc power to power supply module.When power on, the red power indicator Lights up
Directions for use
1. VCC external 3.3V to 5V voltage (which can be directly connected to 5V microcontroller or 3.3 V microcontroller)
2. The GND external GND
3. The OUT small plate digital output interface (0 and 1)