This board is a PCB interface board with MPU6050 sensor mounted. MPU-6050 is the world’s first 6 axis MotionTracking devices designed for the low power, low cost, and high performance requirements of smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors.
The sensor combine a 3 axis gyroscope and a 3 axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard DPM(Digital Motion Processor) capable of processing complex 9 axis Motion Fusion algorithms.
– user-programmable gyro full-scale range of 250, 500, 1000, and 2000 deg sec (dps)
– and user-programmable accelerometer full-scale range of 2g, 4g, 8g, and 16g.
- Chip: MPU-6050
- Power supply :3-5v
- Communication mode: standard IIC communication protocol
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- Gyroscopes range: ± 250 500 1000 2000 °/s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Immersion Gold plating PCB,machine welding process to ensure quality,Pin spacing 2.54mm
- Motion sensing game
- Augmented Reality
- Electronic image stabilization (EIS: Electronic Image Stabilization)
- Optical image stabilization (OIS: Optical Image Stabilization)
- Pedestrian navigation
- “Zero-touch” gesture user interface
- Posture shortcuts