This is LilyPad – the main board consisting of an ATmega328 with the bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
- Board will run from 2V to 5V. The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat! We now use a surface mount programming connector to keep the header from poking through.
- This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz. 0016 supports the Pro Mini 328/8MHz/16MHZ. Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
- LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed.
- Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing.
- Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable!