ESP8266 Arduino Compatable Serial WIFI Module 802.11 B/G/N
Just created! With just simple soldering work, you can get this low cost Serial WiFi module to connect any of your projects to the Internet. Simple to use with a 4×2 male header and a simple 3 wire serial communication at 115200. Connect to wireless networks, act as a hotspot or a bridge, serve websites, and download data from the internet.
Note This item is not 5v tolerant. You must use at 3.3v.
- Support 802.11 B/G/N
- Communication range up to 100 yards depending on environment.
- Standard 3.3VDC operation with 5V compatible I/O.
- Standard 3 wire (TXD/RXD/GND) serial communication (idle high) at 115200/8/N/1.
- Standard 0.1″ (2.54mm) 4×2 header. (Other form factor available)
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Three mode of operations: Client/Access Point/Both Client and Access Point.
- Support all major security schemes: OPEN/WEP/WPA_PSK/WPA2_PSK/WPA_WPA2_PSK.
- Support both TCP and UDP communication.
- Working as TCP/UPD server supports up to five (5) connections.
- Working as station can connect up to 5 TCP/UPD servers. The ESP-01 can connect to all standard non-SSL websites in the world.
- GND – ground
- UTXD – serial transmit (idle high)
- URXD – serial receive (idle high)
- VCC – 3.3VDC
- CH_PD – must pull high or just connect to VCC
- RST – must pull high or just connect to VCC
- GPIO0 – must pull high or just connect to VCC
- GPIO2 – must pull high or just connect to VCC
- ESP8266 Serial WiFi module x 1
- 4×1 0.1″ header male x 2