This adapter makes it easy to plug an ESP-12 module into a standard breadboard. The pins on this adapter do span the entire width of a standard breadboard therefore connecting wires need to be ran under this module to the desired breadboard rows. All pins are easily laid out and 0.1″ spacing. ESP8266 ESP-12 breakout adapter with male header pins compatible with our ESP8266 ESP-12F module.
- ESP8266 serial WIFI module adapter plate Applies to ESP-07, ESP-08, ESP-12E
- ESP-12 / ESP-12E / ESP-12F / ESP-202 compatible
- 2x 8pin Male Headers included
- 10k pull up resistor on CHPD for chip enable
- 10k pull down resistor for GPIO2
- Optional mounting pad for external SMD 3.3V Voltage regulator (presently jumpered)