- The sensor can be powered with a 3.0V-5.5V power supply, so a 5V rail from a standard Arduino board will work just fine for that.
- It can measure temperatures from -55C (-67F) to +125C (257F), which is perfect for general usage at home.
- +- 0.5C accuracy, temperatures can be measured in 0.5C, 0.25C, 0.125C or 0.0625C increments.
- Multiple such sensors can be connected do a single (!) data line, meaning we could control more than one sensor with just a single wire.
- Supports upper and lower temperature alerts