- plate load DS1307 real-time clock chip, support the IIC communication protocol
- plate load AT24C128 EEPROM memory chips, and support the IIC communication protocol
- plate load 32.768 KHZ crystal oscillator, for module provides accurate clock signal
- plate load CR1220 SMT battery holder
- support 5 v dc voltage input
- commonly used pin have eduction, pin for the standard 2.54 mm
- Using the LIR2032 rechargeable lithium battery, and with a charging circuit
- After a full charge, can provide DS1307 time 1 years.
- Lead DS1307 clock pin, provides the clock signal for the microcontroller.
DS1307 is a low power, with 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM BCD code clock calendar real-time clock chip, the address and data transmission through the two-wire bidirectional serial bus, the chip can be seconds, minutes, hours and other information , the number of days in each month can be adjusted automatically. And there is a leap year compensation function. AM / PM flag determines clock work 24-hour or 12-hour mode, the chip has a built-in power-sense circuit, brownout detection and battery switching function.
- Can account seconds, hours, minutes, monthly number of days, months, days of the week count with leap year compensation function. Record the year on line 2100.
- 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM
- Two-wire serial interface
- Programmable square-wave output
- Automatic power-down detection and switching circuit
- In battery backup mode, power consumption is less than 500nA