1.I2C (TWI) communication protocolis used, which simplifies the NRF24L01 communication processgreatly,thus usersno need to understandthetedious communication processof NRF24L01,itimprovestheefficiency ofproject development Immenselyby this way.
2. Each modulewill beasa slave ofI2C (TWI).(address 35)
3. Module isin a small frame with length 73mm,width 22mm.
4. Smooth bidirectional communicationand nodiscernablethe slave or master.
5. Maximum transmissive distance can reach 70m(Justforreference)
6. Wireless correspondingchipisreliable NRF24L01communication protocol,it will reduce data lost.
7. I2C/TWI protocol simplifies the communication linesgreatly.
8. Compatible with arduinoperfectly.
Robot control, remote control.,Information collectionandetc.
Note: The wireless communications mayresult inradiation, so it is not recommended for life protectionarea.
Operating voltage: 5V.(No short-circuit protection,so you must be careful with polarity connection when you use.)
Holdtimeof module receiving data :more than 2S
Holdtimeof module transmitting data:more than 300s
Transfer rate:50Byte/S (theoretical value)
I2C/TWI Address:0x47 (decimal 35)
NRF24L01 Address:0x34, 0x43, 0x10, 0x10, 0x01 (from low to high)