1. Input voltage - 7-12V
2. ATmega328 microcontroller
3. 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
4. 6 Analog Inputs
5. 32k Flash Memory
6. 16Mhz Clock Speed
7. TWI interface and the IOREF in the top and bottom connectors. This change keeps the board 100% compatible with the current boards and shields, but adds possibilities for new shields.
8. Reset button moved from center of board to corner near USB connector. This is great; makes it much easier to access with a shield on.
9. Larger heat sinking copper area for the LM117 regulator.
10. Uses an CH340T instead of Atmega16U2,but the function has no differen