– ULTRA-SMALL QFN PACKAGE: The ADS1113, ADS1114, and ADS1115 are2mm × 1,5mm × 0,4mm precision analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with 16
– WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 2.0V to 5.5V bits of resolution offered in an ultra-small, leadless
– LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: QFN-10 package or an MSOP-10 package. The ADS1113/4/5 are designed with precision, power, and
– Continuous Mode: Only 150μA ease of implementation in mind. The ADS1113/4/5
– Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down feature an onboard reference and oscillator. Data are
– PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: transferred via an I2C-compatible serial interface; four
– 8SPS to 860SPS I2C slave addresses can be selected. The
– INTERNAL LOW-DRIFT ADS1113/4/5 operate from a single power supply
– VOLTAGE REFERENCE ranging from 2.0V to 5.5V.
– INTERNAL OSCILLATOR The ADS1113/4/5 can perform conversions at rates
– INTERNAL PGA up to 860 samples per second (SPS). An onboard PGA is available on the ADS1114 and ADS1115 that
– I2C™ INTERFACE: Pin-Selectable Addresses offers input ranges from the supply to as low as
– FOUR SINGLE-ENDED OR TWO ±256mV, allowing both large and small signals to be
– DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS (ADS1115) measured with high resolution. The ADS1115 also
– features an input multiplexer (MUX) that provides two • PROGRAMMABLE COMPARATOR differential or four single-ended inputs.
– (ADS1114 and ADS1115)
– The ADS1113/4/5 operate either in continuous
– APPLICATIONS conversion mode or a single-shot mode that
– PORTABLE INSTRUMENTATION automatically powers down after a conversion and greatly reduces current consumption during idle
– CONSUMER GOODS periods. The ADS1113/4/5 are specified from –40°C
– BATTERY MONITORING to +125°C.