The device consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
- The current sensor chips: ACS712ELC-30B;
- Pin 5V power supply, on-board power indicator;
- The module can measure plus or minus 30 amps, corresponding to the analog output of 185 mV / A;
- If there is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm);
- Note: ACS712 is based on the principle of the Hall test, please use this field to avoid an impact!