LOW COST GSM BASED HOME SECURITY SYSTEM.

Home Forums ARDUINO PROJECTS LOW COST GSM BASED HOME SECURITY SYSTEM.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Admin

INTRODUCTION:
    Security is a prime concern in our day-to-day life. Everyone wantsto be as much secure as possible. The importance of GSM technology is increasing day today so an access control system using mobile phones indicates a vital security link.Making use of this wireless technology for device accessing or controlling by sending anSMS or by making a call from the control unit with help of Micro controller and GSMmodem we can monitor and provide security.

Yes, but. Gsm security is not fail proof. And also in india with sms limitations. Access control is limited. What if i take a gsm jammer and rob ur home?

Admin

Right Dear,

It possible if robber knows about your security system only. But now a days this system is cheaper and versatile.

And in India robbers are not to much smart as per your explanation. 😛

Rite then.! I will do robber job. And you are my first customer.

Admin

Welcome….

i want your e-mail to ask u for something

Admin

HI,

thanks for your interest…please visit our contact us page.

markdavies

Despite of many issue I guess the proposal quite good for security purposes. After all maybe a network controlled devices or GSM, both of these can be controlled by signal jammer as well… One more thing, burglars they will probably bring anything but not a signal jammer.

hye, i am doing my final project about motion sensor alert system using arduino. can i have your email sir? i have a lot of question i wanna ask for.. thnks you in advance 🙂

Admin

You Can discuss here dear.. by the way my mail id is already available on contact us page…

Thanks.

can we re-adjust the PIR’s sensitivity level?
    is it possible the GSM network can send SMS and make a call to multiple number at the same time?

can we re-adjust the PIR’s sensitivity level?
    is it possible the GSM network can send SMS and make a call to multiple number at the same time?

Admin

Yes we can adjust sensitivity, preset is already available.

which jumper wire do I need to use in order to connect the PIR motion sensor, Arduino, GSM and breadboard?

Admin

Please send me your hardware details. normally female to female or male to male type of jumper wires are use to connect all hardware internally.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.